Your wedding in Buenos Aires
Departure date: To be agreed upon.*
With the new laws in Argentina, foreigners can now also get married in the country. It is not necessary to have a legal residence in Argentina or a minimum length of stay. This allows tourists to get married in Buenos Aires.
We have prepared a special package for you that allows for the minimum required time (7 days) for the legal processes while enjoying a beautiful time in the most gay-friendly city in America.
- Airport transfers
- 9 nights of accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Certification of residence by a Notary Public
- Transfer to the Civil Registry on the day of the ceremony
- Wedding ceremony performed by a Justice of the Peace
- City tour of Buenos Aires
- Full-day excursion to Tigre and the Paraná Delta, including a boat ride
- Dinner at a private restaurant with drinks included
- Tango dinner show
- Marriage certificate legalized by the Argentine Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2 witnesses
Price per couple: USD 3,190.-
Please feel free to reach out to us for any questions or alternative options.
Would you like to receive more information?
Gay New Year in Bs As 2024
2024 begins in Buenos Aires, the most cheerful and gay city in South America.
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to a typical country estate, where you will be welcomed by its typical food and music (folklore)
The gay culinary experience
Enjoy, live and be excited with breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable moments!
Get married in Buenos Aires
We prepared this special package for you, which includes the minimum time for the legal process while the couple enjoys a beautiful moment in the gayest city in America.