Ski Chile Pride Week 2022
Departure date: To be agreed upon.*
For the last four years, we have been envisioning the Pride Flag draped over the Andes mountain range, celebrating our diversity as part of the LGBTQ+ community. This vision has now become a reality, and Pride Tours will be hosting the first Pride Ski Week in Chile, supported and endorsed by one of the best ski resorts in South America, El Colorado & Parque Farellones. We will be part of what has already become an annual tradition in Europe, Canada, and the United States, near the summit of the Andes in Santiago.
It will be 5 days of fabulous celebration filled with ski slopes, drag queens, fashion shows, nightlife parties, and much more.
DATE: August 3rd to August 7th, 2022
During this spectacular 5-day event, everyone will be able to enjoy the snow in their own way, with the assistance of our friends at El Colorado Ski Resort and Parque Farellones. Whether you want to ski on the slopes or enjoy the snow park, perfect for sleds, tubing, or other fun activities, there will be something for everyone’s taste.
Each day will also include fabulous activities, from VIP lounges by the slopes where you can sip tea with delicious cocktails, to café-concert slopes, private dinners, wild parties surrounded by body-odys, and much more.
Itinerary of activities and excursions:
Full day + Snow Lounge + Bar with DJ + Cocktail Lounge + Snow Fashion Show
- Complimentary tickets to the amazing opening party and the absolutely incredible closing party, which will surely be ones to remember.
- Total of 5 tickets, only 1 ticket per day to be used either for Colorado Ski or Farellones Snow Park.
- Snow Park access.
- 2 Parties.
- Shared transportation from the hotel to El Colorado Ski Resort or neighboring Farellones Snow Park.
- Accommodation at Hotel Noi or similar.
Does not include
- VIP upgrades
- Equipment rental
- Private transportation
- From 800 USD per person, excluding accommodation at Hotel Noi or similar.
- From 1,400 USD per person, including accommodation at Hotel Noi or similar.
Would you like to receive more information?
Gay New Year in Bs As 2024
2024 begins in Buenos Aires, the most cheerful and gay city in South America.
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to a typical country estate, where you will be welcomed by its typical food and music (folklore)
The gay culinary experience
Enjoy, live and be excited with breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable moments!
Get married in Buenos Aires
We prepared this special package for you, which includes the minimum time for the legal process while the couple enjoys a beautiful moment in the gayest city in America.