Patagonia and its Glaciers
Departure date: To be agreed upon.*
We invite you to visit the wonderful Argentine Patagonia, starting in Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, with its fantastic views of the southern seas, as well as its unique Fagnano and Escondido Lakes, its lenga forests and the End of the World Prison. If you wish, you can also take a ride on the End of the World Train.
On this trip we will visit Calafate, the city where we are staying to visit one of the most impressive wonders of the planet: the Perito Moreno Glacier. In addition to the excursion we offer you, you can opt for a walk (Minitrekking) on this mass of ice and navigation along the walls of the glacier.
- Air ticket Buenos Aires / Calafate / Ushuaia / Buenos Aires.
- Transfers Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 3 (three) nights lodging with breakfast in Ushuaia.
- Half-day excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park (park entrance fee included).
- 3 (three) nights lodging with breakfast in Calafate
- Full day excursion without lunch to the Perito Moreno Glacier, park entrance fee included.
- Per person 2237 USD
- HOTEL FUEGUINO or similar
- HOTEL KOSTEN AIKE or similar
Would you like to receive more information?
Gay New Year in Bs As 2024
2024 begins in Buenos Aires, the most cheerful and gay city in South America.
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to a typical country estate, where you will be welcomed by its typical food and music (folklore)
The gay culinary experience
Enjoy, live and be excited with breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable moments!
Get married in Buenos Aires
We prepared this special package for you, which includes the minimum time for the legal process while the couple enjoys a beautiful moment in the gayest city in America.