Patagonia and its Glaciers Group Tour
Departure date: March 25, 2024.
We invite you to discover the marvelous Argentine Patagonia, starting with Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, with its fantastic views of the southern seas, as well as its unique Fagnano and Escondido Lakes, lenga forests, and the End of the World Prison. If you wish, you can also take a ride on the End of the World Train.
During this journey, we will visit Calafate, a city where we will stay to explore one of the most impressive wonders on the planet: the Perito Moreno Glacier. In addition to the offered excursion, you will have the option to choose a trekking experience (Minitrekking) on this mass of ice and a boat tour along the glacier’s walls.
- The maximum group capacity is 14 people, and in the event of a minimum of 10 people, the tour will be accompanied from Buenos Aires, with a departure date of March 25, 2024.
- Round-trip airfare Buenos Aires / Calafate / Ushuaia / Buenos Aires
- Airport transfers (airport/hotel/airport)
- 3 (three) nights of accommodation with breakfast in Ushuaia
- Half-day excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park (park entrance fee included)
- 3 (three) nights of accommodation with breakfast in Calafate
- Full-day excursion without lunch to Perito Moreno Glacier, with park entrance fee included.
- Per person 1945 USD
- HOTEL FUEGUINO or similar
- HOTEL KOSTEN AIKE or similar
Would you like to receive more information?
Gay New Year in Bs As 2024
2024 begins in Buenos Aires, the most cheerful and gay city in South America.
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to a typical country estate, where you will be welcomed by its typical food and music (folklore)
The gay culinary experience
Enjoy, live and be excited with breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable moments!
Get married in Buenos Aires
We prepared this special package for you, which includes the minimum time for the legal process while the couple enjoys a beautiful moment in the gayest city in America.