Departure date: To be agreed upon.*
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to experience one of the wonders of the world: the Iguazu Falls, a unique and impressive spectacle that no one should miss.
With us, you will enjoy a 3-day and 2-night package in an excellent hostel that is fully open to the LGBTI+ community, offering all the comforts and excellent service.
If you have any other hotel in mind, don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Roundtrip airfare Buenos Aires / Iguazu / Buenos Aires
- Airport transfers (to and from the hotel)
- 2 (two) nights of accommodation with breakfast
- Excursion to Iguazu Falls on the Argentine side (park entrance fee included)
- Please note that the specified wineries and restaurants in the program may vary while maintaining the same level of quality.
- The rate does not include drinks.
- It is recommended to make reservations in advance as our groups are limited, as well as flight and hotel reservations.
- US$ 610. Per person
Would you like to receive more information?
Gay New Year in Bs As 2024
2024 begins in Buenos Aires, the most cheerful and gay city in South America.
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to a typical country estate, where you will be welcomed by its typical food and music (folklore)
The gay culinary experience
Enjoy, live and be excited with breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable moments!
Get married in Buenos Aires
We prepared this special package for you, which includes the minimum time for the legal process while the couple enjoys a beautiful moment in the gayest city in America.