Departure date: To be agreed upon.*
- The wineries and restaurants specified in the program may vary while maintaining the same level of quality.
- The rate does not include beverages.
- It is recommended to make reservations in advance as our groups are limited, and the availability of airline tickets and hotel reservations may be limited as well.
Itinerary of activities and excursions:
Day 1: Colonia del Sacramento
Arrival at the Port of Colonia del Sacramento, reception, and transfer to the selected hotel. In the afternoon, take a tour of the charming city, visiting the Real de San Carlos area, San Benito Chapel, Miánovich complex, Plaza de Toros, Frontón, Hipódromo, and Muelle. We will go along the bay, passing through residential neighborhoods until we reach the Historic Quarter (declared a World Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1995). Explore its cobbled streets and admire the Spanish and Portuguese architectural mix, including the Portón de Campo, the Lighthouse, and the 19th-century defensive walls and bastions. Accommodation.
Day 2: Colonia del Sacramento - San José (Estancia Finca Piedra)
Day 3: San José (Estancia Finca Piedra)
Day 4: Estancia Finca Piedra - Montevideo
Day 5: Montevideo
Day 6: Montevideo - Punta del Este
Day 7: Punta del Este
Day 8: Punta del Este - Montevideo
- 1 night of accommodation in Colonia del Sacramento.
- 2 nights of accommodation at Estancia Finca Piedra in San José.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Montevideo.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Punta del Este.
- Transfers and Tours in Colonia, Montevideo, and Punta del Este.
- Daily guaranteed departures.
- Prices are net, per person, in US dollars.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Does not include airfares and/or ferry tickets.
- Accommodation in standard rooms at hotels in Colonia, Montevideo, and Punta del Este, including breakfast.
- Accommodation at Estancia Finca Piedra in superior category rooms with full board. Includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner. Beverages are not included and must be paid for by the passenger during their stay.
- 3*: Base single USD 1762 / Base double USD 1123
- 4*: Base single USD 2050 / Base double USD 1201
- 5*: Base single USD 2335 / Base double USD 1386
- 3*: Base single USD 2835 / Base double USD 1580
- 4*: Base single USD 3125 / Base double USD 1680
- 5*: Base single USD 3420 / Base double USD 1858
- Hotel☆☆☆: Posada Don Antonio (Colonia), Crystal Tower (Montevideo), La Foret (Punta del Este) or similar.
- Hotel ☆☆☆☆: Costa Colonia (Colonia), Bit Design (Montevideo), Awa Boutique Hotel (Punta del Este) or similar.
- Hotel ☆☆☆☆☆: Charco Hotel (Colonia), Alma Histórica Boutique Hotel (Montevideo), L’Auberge (Punta del Este) or similar.
Would you like to receive more information?
Gay New Year in Bs As 2024
2024 begins in Buenos Aires, the most cheerful and gay city in South America.
Buenos Aires Gay Travel invites you to a typical country estate, where you will be welcomed by its typical food and music (folklore)
The gay culinary experience
Enjoy, live and be excited with breathtaking landscapes and unforgettable moments!
Get married in Buenos Aires
We prepared this special package for you, which includes the minimum time for the legal process while the couple enjoys a beautiful moment in the gayest city in America.